Monday, November 10, 2008

apple "picking"

Here is Gracie, Paige & Garrett climbing in a tree...they were little Monkey's the whole time.
If you look closely the apple is not even really on the tree, Deene climbed to the top and dropped some so that we could have Zac "pick" an apple! :)
Zac was not liking the idea of sitting in a tree for a picture even though Grandma thought it would be so cute!

This weekend I have a long weekend, Scott is gone :( and I am having some rough asthma days! Add all of that up and it means that I am hanging out at my parents' house until Scott comes back home on Thursday. My parents planned on going to Oak Glen, Ca to hang out "pick" apples and hang out with Sean, Deb, Paige & Garrett Arnett. I went and had a blast with my nephew Zachary, mom, dad, Gracie & Deene....below are a few pictures of the days events. I stole my sister's shirt so I could match and I bought a pie crust topper to make my husband a wonderful apple pie for Thanksgiving! I can't wait to make it for him. All in all it was a great day, but I am WIPED out! Wanted to post these before I forgot!

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Looks like fun! So good you could lay low with the family and "recover," or at least not get any worse. Good to see you tonight after SOOOO long. :O)