Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hidden Blessings Every day

so as some of you may know I was taken to the ER on Tuesday morning and Wednesday night, apparently I am going to have my own reserved parking spot soon, LOL JK!!! Now to the hidden blessing part, my husband was home and was able to take care of me, think rationally, and drive me to all of the fun ER visits talk to the nurses and make sure that I was taken care of. A HUGE blessing to me because if my sweet hunny was gone at work and not home then I would have had to at least initially driven myself to the ER and then try and convince him that I was okay and that he didn't need to come home; even though I REALLY would have wanted him to! The main point is that he was home, able to take care of me and I am now okay. Crazy life of someone with allergies and asthma. PRAISE THE LORD my husband knows me well enough to take care of me and get me to the ER.

No comments: