Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My wonderful day off

As a teacher I do not really use my sick days when I am physically sick because all teachers know how much work goes into actually getting a sub and would rather just come to work then exhert all the extra energy. Today was a day that I just needed to take off and relax because life was getting too crazy and i had an orthodontist appointment. Today started out pretty wild, I forgot to call in my sub and did not realize that until 8:05, yes school does start at 8:00. Oh well...Scott easily helped me get over the fact that I am human and do make mistakes. Went to my appointment and everything was dandy, sweet now I get to drive back home.

When I got home Scott surprised me, he said lets go play 21 at the park...ok sounds like a good to me. We went and well the score was Scott 21 me 2, I am AWFUL at basketball BUT it was fun to run around and exercise with my love. Then we went home ate lunch then I worked on school stuff and then Scott said hey lets go run to the park. I asked him if he was serious and he was !?!?!? so we ran to the park and back...on the way he said I have a surprise, umm okay what sort of surprise...Us doing 50 push ups and 50 sit ups and then 40 lower lab sit ups. Sounds fun huh?

Actually this might sound like a sarcastic blog, but it is not. I am really trying to make exercising a priority and he is simply helping me out which is so awesome. The plan is that on Mondays & Tuesdays after work we are going to work out, then on Wednesday we will "work out" at youth group and then Saturday and Sunday work out in the morning together and rest on Thursday and Friday. I am so excited and can not wait!

No comments: