Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Monday Blessing ( a little late)

I have been so deeply encouraged by a family at my church who is going through a rough time with their treasure from heaven who was recently diagnosed with spina bifida. I read their blog and tears welled up in my eyes as I read all of the blessings that God has given them. I have decided that I am going to take Mondays and blog about my blessings, no matter how big or how small. One day I figure out how to make a cute little logo for it, but for now here I go...

  • I am blessed with a career that I am able to live out my life as a Christian and witness to 150 students each day who God has made me to be.
  • I am blessed to be apart of a wonderful church body where I am encouraged each and every week.
  • I am blessed to serve the youth of my church, where I am able to share in their joys, success, struggles and triumphs each week.
  • I am blessed to have Jenel in my life who so not only encouraged me to try again at rock climbing, but belayed me and walked through each step with me.
  • I am blessed to have Dan as a pastor at my church where I am able to be challenged, encouraged and to share life with.
  • I am blessed to have a hard working husband who just finished his semester with a 3.0 GPA.
  • I am blessed to have an unexpected day off, to relax, enjoy, and hang out with my hubby!
  • I am blessed to have a loving and caring God who gives me strength, energy, and challenges that he carries me through each and every day.

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Yay Scott! And yay for a bonus day off. Thanks for all you do for the youth--you are so flexible and willing to do anything and I am sooo thankful. I love how you do Monday Blessings, and it always reminds me that you are a blessing in my life.