Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Blessings

I have been so deeply encouraged by a family at my church who is going through a rough time with their treasure from heaven who was recently diagnosed with spina bifida. I read their blog and tears welled up in my eyes as I read all of the blessings that God has given them. I have decided that I am going to take Mondays and blog about my blessings, no matter how big or how small. One day I figure out how to make a cute little logo for it, but for now here I go...

  • I am blessed to have a loving, living and interactive God.
  • I am blessed to have grown up attending church where I was able to learn classic hymns like "It is Well With my Soul" for weeks that I am a little bit too whiny
  • I am blessed to have a great night's sleep after a wonderful grad nite with my husband at Disneyland
  • I am blessed to have friends that love me, encourage me and support me by just being there
  • I am blessed to know the extended Russell clan who I got to laugh, joke, hang out, catch up and play soccer with
  • I am blessed to teach summer school this year at AHS
  • I am blessed to have the privilege to teach at AHS where I am a shining light each and every day
  • I am blessed to have an amazing family who loves not only me, but my husband too and they call to make sure that we are safe and sound!

No comments: