Sunday, September 12, 2010

I am WOKEN UP!!! Cold Water style!

I thought that as I went back to school that I would ease my way into the program and that at the beginning the work would be less and that it would build as I progressed. Boy was I WRONG!!! I was quiet upset that I was wrong and almost dumbfounded and discouraged in being wrong. On night two I began to doubt as to whether or not this was the right decision for my life or if it was going to really be best for my family. Scott is the best support in my life and he always was there to pick me and dust me off then tell me that I CAN DO IT! The school work got finished after a long 15 hours of work this week. I then was off to Women of Faith. While I was there, I was awakened to the reality of my masters. I am truthfully afraid of failing. Most things in school I could BS my way through and be able to accomplish with little effort. Once I started and finished my credential I was pressed with the option of not failing because to continue in the program I needed to maintain a 3.0 average in all of my classes. With that extra pressure I finished the entire program with a 4.0 and now that I am in my masters the same pressure is on. I think that I will be able to achieve my goals and hopefully finish strong. I am about to go start on this week's homework. We shall hope that week 2 IS better than week 1!!! Side note Scott was amazing through it all!!!!

No comments: