Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cake

My husband is so adorable, and I love it so much that he and I have so much fun together...we have a ton of fun whenever we are together. Scotty is so amazing and amazing to me and I think that it is so cool when he cares for me and show it in little special ways how he loves me. One of the things that I wanted for my birthday was my husband to make me my birthday cake. He did such a good job. He was amazingly funny through the cake making process, " you are not suppose to mix it in the pan"..."how do you turn on the oven"..."I spray this stuff all over the pan"..."how do I get the egg shell out of here"...the comments were hysterical and I loved watching it and laughing with him all the way! He was so miticulous about frosting the dual layered cake, it was even warm which made it AMAZING! The whole time he was baking he got to here so many comments from the peanut gallery aka anyone who came over for lunch. It was a day that just left me looking at him with such a warm smile. He even decorated with 26 candles...i felt so old and the way he arranged them made me look much older too! Glad to have him and all of you through this next year of memories

1 comment:

Carlee said...

It was most definitely hilarious, and a ton of fun. He is such a champ. And...it even tasted good! Good work Scott!