Thursday, December 11, 2008

Scotty like jack ass the show


Scott & I met my parents at Home Depot to pick out our Christmas tree...Before we got there we had a LOAD of fun. Scott loves the show jack ass, and I have never seen a single episode. HE said hey get in the cart and I will push you around. It was very funny!!! he spun me around, let go, laughed, crashed me into the curb, etc. He had a blast and so did I. My brothers Chris & Jeremy did encourage him to be a little more mischievous than normal. Scott even pushed me all the way across the parking lot and parked me at the Christmas tree lot...LOL...The day workers in the parking lot were laughing so much at us and talking a bunch in spanish. i am sure that they were saying...look at those crazy white people...they treat carts like toys...must be nice to play and not have to work...crazy wuedos (white people in Spanish)...My parents drove up and could not believe what I was doing because it was way out of my normal character...if my brothers would have done it, I would have been so mortified and MAD...but Scotty just is different! He had so much fun and loved the fact that he could run and push me and that he was going to get yelled at by his mom. We cracked ourselves up...my siblings made sure that we got a picture.

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Ha, ha, ha. Glad you shared!