Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mom's Bday


My mom is so funny and I love her so much! She cracks me up all the time and she sometimes is a "little" high matienance and can not really let us give her what she wants unless she knows all the details. for example she wanted a specific cake. The cake that she wanted we ordered and the day of her birthday dinner she was talking about how she might want to go out to eat, so lets go...then she said she doesnt get what she wants....blah...blah...blah so then I pulled out the cake and just showed her the cake and said SEE HERE IT IS!!! It was all in all a good day...she loves the popcorn popper that we got her and was delighted to have all of us around the table eating and sharing with each other...the only missing family member was my wonderful hubby, he was at work :(

No comments: