Monday, March 2, 2009

Flash back

So I am going to have a few flash back in time blogs coming up...
...The first one was all about my wonderful four day weekend that was around Valentine's day. This weekend actually was not wonderful at all. It started out amazing with Scott and I ditching out on small group and going home and having a nice enjoyable evening doing really nothing accept hanging out together alone. Then we went to bed late on Thursday and slept in on Friday and that was where the enjoyment ended. I totally was sicker than a dog and was confined to our bed and was too tired to walk over to the couch so I just laid in bed. The most bummer part of it all was that Scott and I were suppose to help out with the Valentine's Day dinner at church...I was too sick to really stand little lone touch anyone's food so the plan was for me to just lay down on the floor in one of the rooms at church and just sleep. We then learned that all of the rooms were taken up. Sweet Debs told us that I could just go sleep on her couch instead. Scott drove me there and dropped me off and I slept there all night off and on watching a Cinderella story. Scott then picked me up and we went on our way home. Once we got home Scott was an amazing nurse and did a great job taking care of me. The funniest part of the whole night is coming up...Scott gave me some cold medicine and then walked outside to put some laundry in for us and as I was laying down I was feeling super nauseated...I got up off the bed and yelled "SCOTT!!!!" Right as I did I started shooting all of this red stuff everywhere (it was valentine's day again)!!! I shot red stuff all over our bathroom...I felt so bad that I started crying and tried to start cleaning up it and my TENDER LOVING husband came in and grabbed my hair and then rubbed my back and said stop cleaning up!!! I reluctantly let him clean up the mess. I was so sick and my husband was great at taking care of me. I love him so much and it was an awful weekend, BUT it was great spending the whole weekend sick in bed with my HONEY!

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Not exactly an ideally romantic day, but very, very sweet nonetheless.