Monday, March 16, 2009

Introducing....OREO

Oh, where do I begin with life since I last blogged...Over the next three blogs I am going to be introducing you into a new chapter of life and new pets that make it much more fun and exciting. These are not going to come in sequential order of when we acquired the pets, but in reverse. This is OREO, she is a lab and rottweiler mix, two months old, and cute as can be. Her hair is short and so she does not shed very much and my asthma and allergies are doing great:) Scott & I have wanted a puppy for a long time and so this weekend we went and found her at the Riverside Humane Society and fell in love with her. We adopted her and she is great :) Oreo has only had three accidents in the house and is amazing at going to the door to let us know that she needs to go to the bathroom. She enjoys her chew toys and so far there have not been any casualties to her chewing needs. Between Scott & I are we are home often, but times like church and errands OREO is going to go in our spare bathroom until Scott gets the back yard up to par for her. This was the first time that Oreo was left alone in the bath room for 6 hours. She did AMAZING!!! NO ACCIDENTS in the house and the only mischief that she got into was shredding a little toilet paper (that I left and forgot to put away)...oops my bad, but we are learning :) Oreo was left home today so we could run a few errands and again NO ACCIDENTS and the only mess was her dog food around the room on the floor. So far so good, right. After three days of having her, she is so much fun. I am sure that there will be so much more to come all about OREO.

No comments: