Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2009 get to know me:)

2009 getting to know you...
Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and
friends.
Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil
the fun.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent
it to you.
Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of
friends.
The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the
answers or copy and paste.
Have fun and be truthful!


1. What is your occupation right now? wife, high school math teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? n/a im not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? nothing its quiet
4. What was the last thing that you ate? 2 rodeo burgers & fries from BK
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, I do...I miss her and havent seen her in 10 months :(
8. How old are you today? 26
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? college basketballl
10. What is your favorite drink...diet cherry coke
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? nope, never...all natural
12. Favorite food? umm..I have no idea
13. What is the last movie you watched? HITCH with my wonderful husband
14. Favorite day of the year? June 28, 2008
15. How do you vent anger? I try to pray about it first, most of the time unfortunately I do yell :(
16. What was your favorite toy as a=2 0child? easy bake oven
17. What is your favorite season? SUMMER!!! Bring on the heat :)
18. Cherries or Blueberry? cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?Of course
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Don¹t know
21. Who is least likely to respond? Connie Jo she sent it to me :)
22. Living arrangements? Me, Scotty, Oreo (my dog), Woody, Jessie, & Slinky ( our bearded dragons) and 12 baby bearded dragons
23. When was the last time you cried? 2 weeks ago
24.What is on the floor of your closet? a basket of purses and shoes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this
to? Becca
26. What did you do last night? cooked dinner, watched some friends and played with Oreo
27. What are you most afraid of? losing my wonderful husband at an early age and learning what it would be like to live with out him
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese please
29. Favorite dog breed? was Boxer, but then I learned how expensive they are...so mut for me.
30. Favorite day of the week? any day I get to lay in bed with my hubby
31. How many states have you lived in? Cali girl all the way
32. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds are a girls best friend
33. What is your favorite flower? tulips & spring bouquets

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Fun. I think I actually knew the majority of your answers too. I will play...eventually.