Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Are we Mean? A Little Tax Day Humor...

Scott tossed her toy up on top


She spent at least a good two to three minutes trying to reach it from the side


Then spent another 4-5 minutes trying to pull it through her cage from the topWe laughed at her, these are actually posed pictures because when she came over and barked after we had laughed at her, I decided to give it to her...then I thought WAIT I need pictures first:) She was entertained for a while...I think we will do it again some day for fun and a good laugh:)

2 comments:

The Kilgore's said...

Yippeee I can get to your blog now!!! No you guys are not mean. It is purely entertainment and the dog was not harmed in any way.

Carlee said...

Oh Oreo. Your owners like to torment you. Come here to play and you will get lots of loving...and no teasing!