Monday, May 18, 2009

My New Mondays...



I have been so deeply encouraged by a family at my church who is going through a rough time with their treasure from heaven who was recently diagnosed with spina bifida. I read their blog and tears welled up in my eyes as I read all of the blessings that God has given them. I have decided that I am going to take Mondays and blog about my blessings, no matter how big or how small. One day I figure out how to make a cute little logo for it, but for now here I go...
  • I am blessed to be married to the man of my dreams, who gets to sleep with me each and everynight
  • I am blessed with a home to live in, although most times I do not count it as a blessing
  • I am blessed with two wonderful parents, who love me and encourage me...right when I need it
  • I am blessed with 7 awesome siblings who for the most part get along and love each other despite our disagreements
  • I am blessed with a handsome nephew who loves bubbles and can always make me smile
  • I am blessed with a church family that is sharing God's love with others.
  • I am blessed to have a sixth period class, that almost daily reminds me that I am a human being who needs God to get through each moment of the day.
Won't you join me in Counting your blessings on Monday's in honor of the little treasure

No comments: