Saturday, May 9, 2009

ummm?!?!

This past few weeks have merged all together and emerged as one bib BLAH!!! That is scary, sad, silly, and stressful to think of all at the same time. Life has been falling into a routine, not necessarily one that I enjoy. I have been exhausted and always ready to take a nap. That is not too good to me, but I think I know why. My Aunt flo is coming into town and as soon as she arrives my energy shall emerge:)

School is going good I am learning more and more about patience and truth. I love talking with my students about things in life. My favorite part is when I get to "learn" their stories and listen to their lives and learn about their hurts. My second favorite thing is when a trajedy strikes them, they need advice, and or encouragement and they are in my classroom at lunch to share and listen. I LOVE BEING A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!!!!

Craigslist is amazing to me right now Scott is looking for a weight lifting bench (for Him) and a running machine for me!!! That really excites me because exercising (mainly running ) is a huge stress reliever that I am MISSING right now.

I cant think of anything else because the blah is right there in my face.

No comments: