Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July


4th of July came and I had a hard day! I felt overwhelmed and not wanting to deal with reality.  It hit me that this was my last 4th of July with just SCOTT! We would never again be by ourselves for a holiday.  There was 99% excitement in me, BUT the 1% of me was upset.  After a long talk with Scott I figured out the problem...THIS WAS NOT MY TIMING!!! 

God's timing was going on and I could not stop it at all. The fact that I did not get to plan my pregnancy I did not like, BUT the fact that we are starting our family.  We feel very blessed knowing that everything is going well in our pregnancy.  We believe that God truly answered the desire of our hearts without us having to ask for it.  With all of this in mind the 1% quickly dwindled out of my mind when I sat and thought about who was really in control.

Scott loved me through all of it and continually pointed me to God's sovereignty.  He helped calm the fear and anxiety that I had and pointed me to truth that I knew deep down inside.  Blessed by him daily!!!

No comments: