Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I am actually going to be a MOMMY!!!

After that it feels as though nothing exciting occurred in the pregnancy over the next month.  I continued to grow and go to doctor's appointments with Scott by my side.  We both decided that we did not want to know the sex of the baby.  I was more regularly late to work, but knew my principal was okay with it because he knew how late I stayed afterwards and was not taking advantage of it.  The only major thing that happened over the that month was I finished my Master's Degree on February 26th, 2012.  I visited Carla and her twins over spring break and I drove home in shock...the next baby that I would probably interact with would be my own!!! OH MY!!! It was a different sense of reality that I had never really thought about.


No comments: