Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Steady Progress and Growth :)

In late April I went to wearing maternity clothes and other "fat" clothes.  Life was moving along smoothly and I started feeling as though I was a "huge" pregnant woman.  My back began to hurt and I wore a back brace for the next three weeks.  Everything was still going smoothly in the pregnancy and the baby was growing.  I woke up one day with my shoulder in PAIN!  This pain was paralyzing...my right arm  Scott prayed every night that our baby would have 10 fingers, toes and would be healthy. 

The time would come in late May for our 5 month sonogram.  We were so excited, nervous, and anxious to go.  We went and Scott got to see our baby in full swing.  Our bundle of joy continues to be an active baby who posed for the camera.  Scott loved watching the baby somersault, flip, turn, yawn, turn, and everything else.  I was majorly bummed because the technician would not show me the screen and Scott ignored her instructions and stood right behind her to watch.  Scott's excitement in his eyes while he watched the screen was priceless.  He loved telling me all about what he saw and such.  The baby flipped to face us before the technician could get a shot of the spine so we would have to go back.  Doctor's called within three days to say that we had to reschedule an appointment and have more sonograms taken.  We were not sad at all because that meant more shots of our baby.


In June I went back to the doctor's (Scott sadly had to work, but my mom was ECSTATIC to get to go with me).  She told us that everything was fine with the baby and that the baby was healthy.  The baby's heartbeat was approximately 150 (which makes my mom thinks its a boy).


No comments: